ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beth Cochran is a business pioneer. Serving national and international clients since 1997, her firm was one of the first in satellite companies in the business of communications for the outdoor industry. She is founder of What’s Up Public Relations (formerly BC/OC) whose mission is to provide immediate brand positioning and marketing expertise to both new and established high-end specialty manufacturers in the outdoor, ski, and sport industries. In addition to PR, Cochran’s firm also offers event planning, promotions, and athlete programs.
Cochran is an industry expert with 17 years in the field. Her firm has been named a top ranking public relations agency in the outdoor industry by Gear Trends-SNEWS. She has served as an Outdoor Industries Women’s Coalition (OIWC) board member and chair for over five years, has been an Outdoor Industry Association (OIA) seminar facilitator, and has created award-winning designs that include logos, catalogs, and trade show booths. She was also selected as a Rotarian business delegate to Japan, was a founding board member of the Children’s Museum in Bozeman, Montana, and has biked unsupported across America in 60 days to raise awareness of homelessness in America.
- Named top ranking PR agency in the outdoor industry by Gear Trends/SNEWS
- Outdoor Industries Women’s Coalition
OIWC Board Member Event/Seminar coordinator, 2002-04, 2007-2009
- Outdoor Industry Association/OIA, Seminar speaker facilitator
Award-winning designs include logos, catalogs and booth design
- 17 years in the specialty industries of Outdoor/Bike/Snow/Fish
- Rotarian Business Exchange delegate to Japan
- Children’s Museum founding Board Member, Bozeman MT, 2001-03